MK-13 Guided Missile Launching Systems Technician
Job Type: Full time contract
Length of Contract: 8-16 Weeks, possibly longer
Provide Combat System Technical Support on the MK-13 GMLS aboard Oliver Hazard Perry Class Frigate.
Technical Support shall be defined as providing the system and equipment expertise to aid in troubleshooting, assessment analysis, inspection, root cause localization and identification, test, certification, maintenance training, and long-term problem resolution related to Combat Systems equipment.
- Provide technical support in providing a complete operational and functional assessment for the GMLS.
- Document all system discrepancies and recommendations for corrections.
- Provide thorough inspection of GMLS hydraulics and make necessary repairs to hydraulic system casualties.
- Provide thorough inspection of blast doors and make necessary repairs to blast doors and associated equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Arts or Sciences) in a related technical discipline (Desired not Required); or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work/military experience totaling at least 10 years of experience and training.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience with the MK-13 GMLS.
- A working knowledge of Maintenance and Material Management (3M).
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Location: Bahrain.
- Travel OCONUS: 8-16 weeks in Bahrain. Possible optional extension.
If you think you are qualified and may be interested in any of these positions, please contact us at Info@Poseidon-Intl.com for details on the specific job requirements and compensation package.